Vincent Paul Iannazzo is the Senior Managing Member and Founder of Cornerstone Equities LLC. Vincent Paul Iannazzo has, for more than 30 years, been involved in project development which includes: Commercial real estate, innovative gas-to-liquids-technology to economically produce high-purity liquid fuels and waxes, exploratory development of a portfolio of mineral leases for more than a decade encompassing 7.5 million acres of land in Alaska which is owned by a Native American corporation. He was solely responsible for procurement of the mineral leasehold portfolios. This endeavor resulted in the finding of a multi-billion dollar platinum, nickel and palladium deposit.
For more than 30 years I have been involved in both large scale and small scale projects in a variety of
disciplines. I am a quick study and enjoy working in a challenging environment with challenging people.
I am a disciplined abstract thinker and a tenacious analytical thought processor that can construct
concepts in a linear fashion in tandem with intense creativity. I have partnered with or worked with
the Dillon Read Group, Zeckendorf Companies and similar organizations.
- Independent Driver
- Team Player
- Solution Driven
- Strong Presentational Skills
- Thirst for Learning
- Listening Skills
- Investment Banking
- Energy Sustainability
- Mining Operations
- Mineral Exploration Grid Analysis
- Digital Platform Creation
- Project Management
- Large scale commercial real estate management
- Set-up complex laboratory facilities in Rocky Mountain Flats, Colorado
Global Equities LLC – Private Equity Company that created a Proprietary Business Method.
The invention created is the result of the culmination of three years of research in the private
equity markets, relevant patent law cases, academic studies, and clinical analysis. The proprietary
structure has been reviewed and was accepted by Morgan Stanley.
- Defined strategy and business plan for Proprietary Patent Pending Business Method/ Trade Secret
- Selected strategic alliances that resulted in a clear direction for the execution of the Structured Business Method
- Directed legal team, which resulted in specific claims that are unique and patentable pursuant to the Legal Opinion of Counsel
- Secured a LOI from a Global Strategic Partner in the Real Estate Industry for $625,000,000
- Assisted in securing a LOI from a Major International Sovereign Bank
- Negotiated directly with tower owners to determine a suitable target acquisition price range
- Selected Universities, Scientific Team and Technology Deployment Team for energy infrastructure upgrades
- Reviewed all tower data with experienced professionals
MINING OPERATIONS FOR THE LARGEST GOLD PLACER MINE IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
Project Example Photos of Former Howard Hughes Mining Claims Acquired by Equistar: